Monday, October 3, 2011

Daily Bitch

So I've had this dream that I'm gonna have a 2000sq/ft 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, and a 2 car garage some day.  As the garage door opens up, you'll see two cars backed in; a 300ZX and a UCF10 LS400.

Somehow, with my pathetic excuse for a budget, I'm half way there.


It took 5 years, but the 300ZX really came into it's own personality and began showing me an R.O.I.  With so much invested, I man'd up and found a daily. 


A random search on Craigslist brought me to this 1992 LS400.


In perfect timing, a month prior to buying the car, Megan Racing had developed their economy line of coilovers for the UCF10 chassis; the EZ Street.  A few eBay and Craigslist sales took care of lowering the car.


And by some random-ass miracle, a buddy just so happened to be selling a set of what is one of my favorite wheels to date; the Work Euroline DH.  No way in hell can I afford these new, but patience landed me on a set.  They've been thrashed and unloved, yet somehow retain their beauty, just like the car.


So wait.....I have next to no money, not exactly the best of luck, and still fresh out the closet and single.  Things, however, seem to be looking up!


It appears that hard work, persistance, and will power do actually work.


Fate works in strange and amazing ways.


My dream is slowly becoming a reality.  Now to buy the house!


Couldn't have done it without my family^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 comment:

  1. HOUSE PARTY!!!! congrats Steven, you're a hard working, dedicated dude.

    ReplyDelete