Tuesday, August 9, 2011



Love seeing a track prepped Honda. Looks so much better on track than hard parked.


Purpose built track car, but a touch of class with the suede dash. Very fancy sir!

It's nice to see an S chassis that can go through a turn without being sideways.

Classic VW

Here's something you don't see everyday. A daily driven, track ready Chrysler 300! Now I see a bunch of people scream "Daily Driver". Well congrats. It's a car. You suppose to drive it. But this guy daily drives this car and tracks it! Drove it there, beat the shit out of it, drove it home.

I loved this car and picture. I don't know why, but the car just appeals to me. Always loved these 3 Series. Especially love them caged and being used to their fullest potential!

240sxMotoring's S13. Nothing pretty about it. Straight business!

Cheap Rent & Fast Cars. This guy knows what I'm talking about.

All Killer. No Filler

This made me want skittles. Crazy paint scheme!

Simple Scooby. Not overly done. Just right.
D2 Forged Wheels + M3

Benen Tow Hook Cup Holder. Baller Status!

Simply clean. Evo + Rota's. Knockoffs aren't such a bad thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment