Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ginger Spice


 
Photos and Words:  Steven Darchiville

 
I used to work with Todd at the custom car shop I was previously employed at.  A crazy ass red head with tons of energy and a retarded sense of humour.  Beyond is insanity, this guy's attention to detail is incredible.  Meticulous with every bit of his work, and it shows.  I think I might have seen dust on his WRX once.  Maybe.  But I could be wrong. 
 
I've watched this car evolve over the past years, and it has truly grown into something special.  Whether you like it or not, your head will turn as he passes you down the road.  And it deserves all the respect.  A complete build, from the short block rebuild, to the wheel and suspension setup, to his audio install.  Everything is literally perfect.
 
Keep it sexy Ginger Spice.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment